Phenomenal Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The NEw creation

2 posters

Go down

The NEw creation Empty The NEw creation

Post  Leo "Kennedy" Helms Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:55 pm

*The lights turn off as My Quest By Oliver Boyz hits the arena. Blue and red spotlights fly threw the arena as golden spotlight shines down on the centre of the ramp. Smoke covers the stage area, Out steps Leo Helms, wearing a blue T-shirt, black jeans and white shoes, he walks towards the ring as the whole Crowd are cheering For Leo. Leo Helms grabs a microphone from the announcer desk and rolls into the ring, he stands in the centre of the ring as fireworks go off each turnbuckle. The light comes back on as Leo beings to speak.*

Leo Helms :
"Ladies and gentlemen, I welcome you to highest anticipated shows in all of the world, ladies and gents. This is Immortal Wrestling!"

*The fans cheer as the chant "Immortal Wrestling" is heard in the arena, Leo smiles as he carries on talking.*

Leo Helms :
"This is the baby brother of PCW. This is where all the youngest, fastest rising superstars make their mark in PCW, this is where they find their way, where they find the experience, where they find out that the world of wrestling is NOTHING like the video Games. This is the real deal, injuries can happen at ANY time! Never the less, At the Start of each season, we have the Phenomenal Awards, And during the award ceremony we announce ONE, Just ONE, Immortal Wrestling superstar that gets to move to the big league's. That one superstar gets to leave Immortal Wrestling and moves to the Major Show. They move to Phenomenal Championship Wrestling!"

*Fans cheer as Leo nods to them.*

Leo Helms :
"But that’s than, and here tonight, we're gonna up the antics, tonight, Hellboyben99 will go 1 on 1 with Unforgettable soldier!"

*Fans cheer for unforGettable Soldier as they boo Hellboyben99.*

Leo Helms :
"Also tonight, we have the Highly anticipated Tag Team Match, which is between the Tag team of SM Heartbreaker and American BadAss, and they take on Killer Backburn and The bull Big Deano!"

*Fans chant "Big Deano Rules!" *

Leo Helms :
"But ladies and gentlemen, to show all the rookie's in the back how it’s done. Tonight we will find out the Phenomenal World Champion, As Undertaker_pro goes one on one with...the phenomenal king...LEO HELMS!!!!"

*Fans go off their seats as they start cheering for Leo. They begin the chant "Simply Phenomenal" , Leo smirks as he begins talking again.*

Leo Helms :
"So, Sit back, relax, and enjoy the New line of Wrestling. This is Immortal Wrestling!"

*My Quest by Oliver Boyz re-hits the arena. Leo drops the microphone, as the whole crowds are standing and applauding for Leo. He rolls out of the ring high-fiving fans on his way up the ramp, he stands and faces them as he crosses his arms in the air. Fans cheer as Leo walks backstage and the camera fades.*
Leo
Leo "Kennedy" Helms
Admin

https://pcwforum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The NEw creation Empty Re: The NEw creation

Post  hardyboyz31 Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:10 am

HG: I don't have a match for the Imortal Wrestling Show?

Last edited by hardyboyz31 on Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
hardyboyz31
hardyboyz31

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo "Kennedy" Helms Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:11 am

Please re-size your picture,i cant see what you have typed
Leo
Leo "Kennedy" Helms
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hardyboyz31 Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:23 am

I have edited
hardyboyz31
hardyboyz31

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo "Kennedy" Helms Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:30 am

please re-size your picture anyway..and we are still working on the minor show,Major show should be confirmed tonight.
Leo
Leo "Kennedy" Helms
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum