Phenomenal Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Backburn Addresses fellow members of FTW

3 posters

Go down

Backburn Addresses fellow members of FTW Empty Backburn Addresses fellow members of FTW

Post  Killer Backburn Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:04 pm

*The Lights in the arena go out and then come back on and the entire crew of FTW is in the ring. SM Heartbreaker, American Badass, Killer Backburn and announcer Eddie Sanchez*

*The crowd erupts in a series of boos and jeers*

Killer Backburn
"Thank you guys for the great reaction you give us every week *
*laughing*

Killer Backburn
"Now, if you guys tuned in on Wednesday you saw the complete and utter destruction of Scottish Thistle. And you saw the addition of Eddie Sanchez to FTW"

*Boo's are heard throughout the arena*

SM Heartbreaker
"My proteges and I will continue our run-through of every person in this roster until we are the last group standing and all champions. I mean, look at what happened to Scottish Thistle last week, the guy is laying on a hospital bed right now suffering from deep cuts to his forehead. He will
not be here tonight".

*A chorus of boo's is heard throughout the arena*

*"The Bull" Big Deanos' music hits and he makes his way to the stage, he has a mic in hand*

Big Deano
"Last week, you came out and beat the crap out of my good friend Thistle and I'm really not happy. Since you guys formed there has only been two. Me and Scottish Thistle have been outnumbered *pause* but not anymore"

The Crowd is chanting"Deano, Deano, Deano"

Big Deano
"Since my good buddy Scottish is in the "hospital", it will be SM Heartbreaker and American Badass vs "The Bull" Big Deano and my Mystery Partner. You guys wanted a war with the locker room? Well, now you have it

*"The Bull"s' music hits and he leaves FTW in the middle of the ring wondering what just happened as we switch to a new segment*
Killer Backburn
Killer Backburn

Back to top Go down

Backburn Addresses fellow members of FTW Empty Re: Backburn Addresses fellow members of FTW

Post  Killer Backburn Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:23 pm

the name "New Blood" was off the top of my head, if you guys want a different name then let me know

I plan on having SM and AB face The Bull and Blunted Master this week

On the next PCW, I want Me and Scottish Thistle to face off in an ambulance match, I have it unlocked for myself so doing the match is easy. I would like to see Thistle break into the arena with an ambulance and challenge me to the match

What do u guys think?
Killer Backburn
Killer Backburn

Back to top Go down

Backburn Addresses fellow members of FTW Empty Re: Backburn Addresses fellow members of FTW

Post  Scottish Thistle Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:02 am

well if I am honest I don't think u beating me is completely fair but I guess it will be ok so thts kl but next week we keep it fair
Scottish Thistle
Scottish Thistle

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer Backburn Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:50 am

oh yeah, basically you guys will win in the long run because thats how things like that work

And u being in the "hospital" is just selling an injury
Killer Backburn
Killer Backburn

Back to top Go down

Post  SM HeartBreaker Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:17 am

Killer...thanx you wrote my part like it actually sounded like me Cool

scottish cant be injuried...we need him atm, and i think new blood is a WWE copyrighted name (ECW new blood)?!

i don't think whose guys need a name, we can just hunt people down to aim for our goal (remember evolution?!)

i will use the Rp in saturdays shw....and thanx you guys
SM HeartBreaker
SM HeartBreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer Backburn Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:49 pm

he's not injured, he'll be back for the wednesday show and we're gonna have an ambulance match
Killer Backburn
Killer Backburn

Back to top Go down

Post  SM HeartBreaker Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:52 pm

as much as i like the ambulance idea....i cant copy and paste it across as i tried before but the colour goes.... we keep scottish for now Twisted Evil
SM HeartBreaker
SM HeartBreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer Backburn Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:54 pm

aight
Killer Backburn
Killer Backburn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down