Phenomenal Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Add in during the SM and AB vs Big Deano and

3 posters

Go down

To Add in during the SM and AB vs Big Deano and Empty To Add in during the SM and AB vs Big Deano and

Post  Killer Backburn Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:01 am

*The members of FTW are in the ring and "The Bull" Big Deano is on the entrance ramp awaiting the showing of his partner*

Eddie Sanchez:
"I wonder who this mystery member is?"

Shaun Anderson:
"Im not sure Eddie, I haven't heard anything"

Eddie Sanchez
"It doesnt matter, FTW is the best group in PCW history"

The music hits and out comes.... SCOTTISH THISTLE

Eddie Sanchez
"I do not believe it, what does this guy think he's doing, he can't join with Deano and Thistle, didn't he learn the lesson of what happens when u mess with FTW?

Shaun Anderson
"Eddie, calm down, take your medication, we don't need you having an aneurysm over here. Take a few deep breaths and just watch the match"
Killer Backburn
Killer Backburn

Back to top Go down

To Add in during the SM and AB vs Big Deano and Empty Re: To Add in during the SM and AB vs Big Deano and

Post  American BadAss Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:05 pm

*American BadAss picks up a mic and runs out the ring, as he begins to speak*

American BadAss;
"Why Do i get treated like a second hand wrestler!? And You two are the big "Hero's" Now?"

*American BadAss Gives a depressed look to backburn and runs into backstage*

Eddie Sanchez;
"What The Hell's He Doing!?"
American BadAss
American BadAss

Back to top Go down

To Add in during the SM and AB vs Big Deano and Empty Re: To Add in during the SM and AB vs Big Deano and

Post  Killer Backburn Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:21 pm

wait, so u trying to make it a handicap against SM? you're SM's partner
Killer Backburn
Killer Backburn

Back to top Go down

Post  SM HeartBreaker Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:50 am

*SM holds back Killer who tries to drag BadAss back*

SM HeartBreaker:
"Leave it Killer, I have plans for him later in his NUMBER 1 CONTENDER match."

Shaun Anderson:
"What the?! BadAss has a number contender match tonight?!"

Eddie Sanchez:
"Of course Shaun, SM is the real deal. He keeps his promise to make FTW champions and he keeps it, but I dunno whats going through BadAss' mind."

*American BadAss turns around in shock towards SM who smiles and waves with Killer in the ring.*

SM HeartBreaker:
"Good luck with your match tonight, hey and BadAss don't worry....I always come out on tops.*

*BadAss leaves to the back in shock as Killer and SM get ready for their rescheduled match.*
SM HeartBreaker
SM HeartBreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  SM HeartBreaker Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:09 am

Killer its fine...sadly your match with scottish tomorrow will be a tag match, American you do have a number one contender match for the imortal title (however its not yet official with leo yet) but i guess your leaving FTW, fair well I love you

Killer, like always i owe you one Very Happy...i really wish you leveled up quick Cool you would literally be a main eventer.
SM HeartBreaker
SM HeartBreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer Backburn Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:51 pm

ah, well i promised Blunted we'd get him in there somewhere

and i cant fucking beat Master level 8 Jin, ive faced him like 20 times lol

also, tell Leo my contract runs up on the 27th and I'd like an extension or however that works
Killer Backburn
Killer Backburn

Back to top Go down

Post  SM HeartBreaker Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:56 pm

tell blunt he has a number one contender match against american badass *dont expected to win the title* but maybe the match :p wink wink
SM HeartBreaker
SM HeartBreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum