Phenomenal Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SM's shot for Immortality

2 posters

Go down

SM's shot for Immortality Empty SM's shot for Immortality

Post  SM HeartBreaker Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:36 am

*SM HeartBreaker and Killer Backburn burst through the GM's door with Killer backburn holding his trademark barbed wire baseball bat.*

Leo Helms:
"Come in, mind the door please its only oak you know.

*Fans laugh as Killer backburn and SM heartbreaker continue to walk into Leo's office.*

Leo Helms :
"So,What do you to guys want?"

SM HeartBreaker:
"Want? We don't want anything. We are here to take! To take a shot at dorim's title."

Killer Backburn:
"Thats if his title match tonight goes to plan, it may go down to the 'wire'."

*SM and Backburn laugh out loud to each other as Leo sits unamused.*

SM HeartBreaker:
"So, Because FTW have now been restricted to the immortal roster... im here to take the main title, and place it around the waist of a true champion and that guy is...."

Killer Backburn:
"ME!"

*SM slaps him in the chest.*

Killer backburn :
"Ouch! What? Ohh thats next season my bad."
SM HeartBreaker
SM HeartBreaker

Back to top Go down

SM's shot for Immortality Empty Re: SM's shot for Immortality

Post  Leo "Kennedy" Helms Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:00 am

*Leo Helms stands up,he takes Killer backburns Barbed wire bat and starts playing it around in his hands,he twists around and around before throwing it back to Killer who catches it inches towards his face.Leo opens his draw next to him in his desk and pulls out a Piece of paper,he starts reading it then looks back up at Killer backburn and SM heartbreaker.*

Leo Helms :
"Ah,you see,I belive you both are the future of PCW,I belive you both have great future's ahead of you,and to make sure that you have a great future you need to substance your legacy in the world of wrestling.So I will tell you what im going to do,I am going to take a shower,Put on my Wrestling gear and maybe,if i feel like it eat 10 packs of chewing gum."

*Sm heartbreaker and Killer Backburn turn to each other with confused looks,they turn back to leo and give him a hesitant look.*

SM Heartbreaker :
"What the hell does that have to do with us?"

*Leo smirks as he takes of his Dog Tag,he kisses it before placing it down on the table*

Leo Helms :
"Well jackass,if you let me finishes,If im in a Good mood and if you get out of my locker room with in the next..hmm i dont know maybe 2 minutes,maybe I will feel genereous and give you.."

*Leo points to SM heartbreaker.*

Leo Helms :
"Maybe I will give you a title shot against Dorim..or if he losses against my mystery opponent tonight,I will give you a Title shot against the new champion,This also works well for you Killer,you see since your a mindless sheep and doing whatever this jackass tells you,maybe SM can buy himself some talent and show you how to survive in this crazy world we call wrestling."

*Killerbackburn steps back looking fustrated,Leo looks at him and knows Killer Backburn wants to hit him.*

Leo Helms :
"I wouldnt mate,What I would do is,say to my jackass that I think the all might General manager has brought up some good points and done us a favior and since the two minutes is nearly up,maybe you and I should get to stepping."

*Killerbackburn pulls SM and starts heading to the door,Sm gets his arm free as Killer turns around looking at him in confusion.*

SM Heartbreaker :
"Meet me back in the locker room,I need to speak to Leo in private."

*Killer backburn nods his head as he swings open the door and walks down the corridoor,Sm turns around to Leo as leo is seen with a empty packet of chewing gum,Leo goes to speak but stops and walks other to a bin placed next to his desk,he spits out 10 chewed piece's of Gum and turns back to SM Heartbreaker.SM shakes his head then walks out of the door as the camera fades*

Leo
Leo "Kennedy" Helms
Admin

https://pcwforum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down