Phenomenal Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Backburn's solo visit

2 posters

Go down

Backburn's solo visit Empty Backburn's solo visit

Post  Killer Backburn Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:08 pm

*The camera turns on showing Killer Backburn kocking and opening the door to Leo Helms office,he steps in and see's Leo Helms looking at posters on the wall behind his desk,he walks over to Leo and spins Leo back round facing him.Killer Backburn puts his hands down on the desk and goes inches away from Leo's face.*

Killer Backburn
"It seems like I have no scheduled match next week on the third episode of Immortal wrestling. I think you need to change that"

*Killer stans back up tall looking down on Leo.Leo Shows no intimidation as he leans back on his Chair.*

Okay, if you would, tell me I'm facing your brother, I already got a beat-down segment for next week up
Killer Backburn
Killer Backburn

Back to top Go down

Backburn's solo visit Empty Re: Backburn's solo visit

Post  Leo "Kennedy" Helms Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:05 pm

*Leo Helms looks around the office ignoring Killer Backburn.Leo starts to go through his Draw pulling out some papers and starts reading them,he keeps looking up at Killer Backburn untill they make eye contact then looks back down at his paper.Killer Backburn shakes his head as starts waving at Leo,Leo looks up and finally takes notice.*

Leo Helms :
"You know what really annoys me,when I go through my Draws and I cant find any chewing gum packets,seriously,thats what annoys me,if you ever want to get me a birthday present..some packs of chewing gum would do."

*Leo looks up as he here's the fans laughting and cheering,he smirks then looks back down at Killer backburn.*

Leo Helms :
"You want a match on Saturday?.You got it,you against me on one one!"

*Fans cheer as Killer backburn stars shaking his head,leo raises his eyebrwod as he looks to the camera.*

Leo Helms :
"Ah,that cant happen due to personal reasons you will find out later about.However,I can give you the next best thing,Saturday night,the thrid episode of Immortal wrestling,you will go one on one with my Brother CARTER HELMS!"

*Killer backburn smirks as Leo rubs his hands together.*

Leo Helms :
"I know my brother,and he loves nothing more than a good ass kicking.So Killer,see you saturday..good luck."

*Leo spins around on his chair facing the posters on his wall leaving Killer Backburn standing behind him rubbing his hands and smirking.The camera slowly fades.*
Leo
Leo "Kennedy" Helms
Admin

https://pcwforum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down