Phenomenal Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

travis debut

2 posters

Go down

travis debut Empty travis debut

Post  Travis Jamison Sat May 01, 2010 7:01 am

*The arena fell in a dark silence as pass out by tinnie tempah blasts throughout the arena. The camera quickly pans over to the crowd who are standing up and turns their heads to the entrance curtains waiting in anticipation for the new imortal wrestling wrestler to come out. The camera quickly turns to the entrance curtains as a blue smoke is seen outside the entrance curtains. A man is then seen in the midst of the blue smoke. He is wearinng a black hoodie jacket with his name, "Travis Jamison" written in graffiti writing. Travis then turns to the crowd and steps out of the blue smoke. He pulls down his hood and then runs down to the ring, and quickly slides underneath the bottom rope of the ring. Travis then walks down to the middle of the ring as he slides his right hand to his pocket, pulling out a mic. He then lifts the mic up just a few inches above his head. he then lifts his head up to speak to the mic. He shouts to the mic as he speaks to the crowd.*

Travis:
"Good evening Immortal wrestling!"

*The crowd erupts in a thunderous as Travis smirks to the crowd and speaks to them while pacing back and forth in the ring.*

Travis:
"My name is Travis Jamison and starting from tonight, imortal wrestling will change."

*The crowd cheers again for travis as they start chanting "Travis, Travis!" over and over again. The chants then stops as soon as travis speaks. He turns to the titan tron and speaks*

Travis:
"So for starters, i wanna take on someone from the the back?"

*Travis steps back waiting for someone to come out*

Travis Jamison

Back to top Go down

travis debut Empty Re: travis debut

Post  American BadAss Sat May 01, 2010 8:20 am

*Yellow Fireworks Shoot out from the tian-tron as hardrock hallelujah hits the arena, American BadAss is seen walking down the ramp with his wrestling attire on:a brown western hat,Black wreslting shorts wtih "ABA" Writen across The Leg.*

American BadAss :
"So... You Want someone to fight? Well ive got someone! And here he is!"

*He Swings his hand to the titantron but nobody arrives...*

American BadAss :
"Erm... Where is he? Oh Yea He's ME!"
American BadAss
American BadAss

Back to top Go down

Post  Travis Jamison Sun May 02, 2010 4:56 pm

Travis Jamison:
"Oh hey your that American ass guy or whatever his name is..."

*American badass quickly interupts Travis.*

American badass:
"It's American bad..."

*Travis rudely interupts American badass.*

Travis Jamison:
"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah what ever? any ways ass boy, if you really want to face me fine then. I'll show you and the fans what I'm really made of ?"

*Travis drops down his mic as Pass out by Tinnie tempah blasts throughout the arena. He shouts to American badass as he warns him for tonights match.*

oorp: Sori if no colors my laptop is getting dead n my parents wont let me use comp so i only have to use my dsi.

Travis Jamison

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down