Phenomenal Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leo gets challenged

2 posters

Go down

Leo gets challenged Empty Leo gets challenged

Post  akmul Sun May 02, 2010 4:11 am

*The Camera turns on showing Akmul walking into Carter Helms Office,he knocks on the door and politely walks in to find Carter Helms sitting down on his leath chair behind his desk.*

Akmul:
"Hey Leo, how's things?"

Carter Helms:
"Not too bad Akmul,yourself?

*Akmul shake's his head in anger then puts his hands down on Carter's Desk and begins to leans on it.*

Akmul:
"Not too bad huh? That doesn't sound right. Look at this show, I haven't seen anything worse. Look at your wrestlers, atricous. I can't hold this show on my own. I gotta have some competition aye, the fans will get bored of me beating the living daylight out of everyone you throw at me."

*Carter swipes Akmul hands away as he stands up.*

Carter:
"What? What is this about? What is wrong now?

Akmul:
"What are you doing Carter? Other than sitting in her on your damned ass? This company is a joke. Give me some sort of a challenge this week."

*Akmul gets up and storms out of Carter Helms office,Carter quickly grabs Akmul's arm and turns him round and begins to talk.*

akmul

Back to top Go down

Leo gets challenged Empty Re: Leo gets challenged

Post  Leo "Kennedy" Helms Sun May 02, 2010 12:27 pm

*Carter smirks as he looks into Akmul's eyes.Carter walks around the desk and begins to talk standing in front of Akmul.*

Carter Helms :
"If your feeling so confident,how about tonight you go 1 on 1 with Gryth!"

*Fans cheer for Gryth as Akmul starts shaking his head.*

Akmul :
"Gryth?..seriously?..Well boss,I wil destory him just for you."

*Carter chuckle's.*

Carter Helms :
"Akmul,If you win tonight against Gryth,you can choose your opponent for the Payperview on saturday night.Oh,your match is next,good luck and may luck be on your side."

*Carter smirks as he walks around his desk again.Akmul laughs as he opens the door and walks down the hallway.Carter sits back down in his chead still hearing Akmul laughing.The camera fades.*
Leo
Leo "Kennedy" Helms
Admin

https://pcwforum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum