Phenomenal Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction of the shadeiest

3 posters

Go down

Introduction of the shadeiest Empty Introduction of the shadeiest

Post  Vincent Sun May 02, 2010 4:48 am

~The cameraman, a nameless no one, walked shakily down the locker area towards a locker room with the name "Vincent" Slashed across the door in flowing script before the hand came out and knocked gently. Nearly a minute of staring at the door passed before the door was opened and the Camera followed in showing Vincent's backside as he sat on the edge of a table with legs crossed while the Camera-man set up and the interviewer stepped out, a nameless woman named Trish hoping to get her big break.~

Trisha: So, Vincent, First off welcome to Phenomena Championship Wrestling! Now Tell us what you hope to accomplish here?

~Vncent pauses before almost glaring at Trish causing her to eek before glancing up to the camera, staring through her bangs for several long moments before finally speaking calmly.~

Vincent: I'm happy to be here. I hope to have fun, make a good check, and make people scream for me. What else is there?

~Trish laughs nervously before continuing~

Trish: No other plans? Just fighting and getting paid?

Vincent: Well the Screaming is of course the most important. I adore the sound people make when you break there limbs, you know? Besides, until Someone impresses me I just plan to hurt people indiscriminately to keep myself and my fans amused

~Trisha laughs nervously as she calms herself down looking around. The camera follows her gaze revealing whips, chains, spikes, knives, and other more common torturous implements around the round as she slowly begins backing towards the door with the cameraman before they run out, the last sound from Vincent back in the locker room being almost demented laughter and the sound of a door shutting and locking as the camera goes black.~

Vincent

Back to top Go down

Introduction of the shadeiest Empty Try like this...

Post  dukul1 Sun May 02, 2010 12:38 pm

try like this:

The cameraman, a nameless no one, walked shakily down the locker area towards a locker room with the name "Vincent" Slashed across the door in flowing script before the hand came out and knocked gently. Nearly a minute of staring at the door passed before the door was opened and the Camera followed in showing Vincent's backside as he sat on the edge of a table with legs crossed while the Camera-man set up and the interviewer stepped out, a nameless woman named Trish hoping to get her big break.

Trisha: So, Vincent, First off welcome to Phenomena Championship Wrestling! Now Tell us what you hope to accomplish here?

Vncent pauses before almost glaring at Trish causing her to eek before glancing up to the camera, staring through her bangs for several long moments before finally speaking calmly.

Vincent: I'm happy to be here. I hope to have fun, make a good check, and make people scream for me. What else is there?

Trish laughs nervously before continuing

Trish: No other plans? Just fighting and getting paid?

Vincent: Well the Screaming is of course the most important. I adore the sound people make when you break there limbs, you know? Besides, until Someone impresses me I just plan to hurt people indiscriminately to keep myself and my fans amused

Trisha laughs nervously as she calms herself down looking around. The camera follows her gaze revealing whips, chains, spikes, knives, and other more common torturous implements around the round as she slowly begins backing towards the door with the cameraman before they run out, the last sound from Vincent back in the locker room being almost demented laughter and the sound of a door shutting and locking as the camera goes black.
dukul1
dukul1

Back to top Go down

Introduction of the shadeiest Empty Re: Introduction of the shadeiest

Post  Leo "Kennedy" Helms Sun May 02, 2010 12:52 pm

Dukul,i appreciate the help,But vincent is one of my VGM's..he explained to me he didnt have much time on when he posted it,and i agrred to edit it when i put it in show..but since your here dukul,go make yourself a RP please Razz
Leo
Leo "Kennedy" Helms
Admin

https://pcwforum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Introduction of the shadeiest Empty Re: Introduction of the shadeiest

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum