Phenomenal Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Animal Stops By

2 posters

Go down

The Animal Stops By Empty The Animal Stops By

Post  Dave Batista Mon May 03, 2010 10:53 am

*Dave walks up to Carter's Office and knocks on the door but nobody answers and the door begins to slide open. Dave looks around confused and backs up a little then just shrugs and pushes the door open and slides in. Dave looks around and nobody's inside so he starts to walk back out. All of a sudden Carter walks into Dave as he is walking out. Dave jumps back a bit.*

Dave:
"Oh! There you are mate. I was just stopping by and the door came open when I knocked so I.."

Carter:
"Save the explanation Dave, It's fine I just stepped out for a minute. Your all good unless I walk in and see something missing."

*Carter starts to laugh and Dave smiles*

Dave:
"Well I was just coming by thank you for the opportunity at Ben's Global Championship at the PPV and for all the favor's and deals we've had. Dave just wanted the opportunity to pay you back. So Dave will be your guy, Dave as your bodyguard, your kinda corporate muscle. Anything you need boss, The animal has your back."

*Dave pats Carter on the back and puts out his hand to shake*

Dave:
"What do you say boss?"
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

The Animal Stops By Empty Re: The Animal Stops By

Post  Leo "Kennedy" Helms Mon May 03, 2010 2:20 pm

*Carter Smirks as quickly shakes hands with dave but pulls his hand back.He steps back and talks to Dave.*

Carter Helms :
"I appreciate the offer Dave,but no.I am the Interm General Manager of the fastest rising federation in history.If any touched me I could have them fired just like that!"

*Carter clicks his fingers as he carries on talking.*

Carter Helms :
"So,I Appreciate the offer but the answer is No.However,if you would like to make yourself usefull,Win tonight against Hellboyben99,and I will be happy."

*Dave and Carter are seen smilling as the camera slowly fades.*
Leo
Leo "Kennedy" Helms
Admin

https://pcwforum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down