Phenomenal Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FTW Revisited

2 posters

Go down

FTW Revisited Empty FTW Revisited

Post  Killer Backburn Mon May 03, 2010 5:23 pm

*The cameraman enters the FTW locker room*

*FTW is there minus American Badass*

Killer Backburn
"Hey SM, do you need any "Help" tonight? I'll be more than happy to come with you down to the ring, I want to be there when PCW becomes FTW. So what do you say?"
Killer Backburn
Killer Backburn

Back to top Go down

FTW Revisited Empty Re: FTW Revisited

Post  SM HeartBreaker Fri May 07, 2010 10:32 am

*SM wraps his wrist with tape ready for the match, as Badass shines his boots a little bit with a towel.*

SM HeartBreaker:
"Killer, its up to you, we all know I can win by myself....but why not come down and watch FTW become one step closer to ruling this fed, at its biggest show of them all. That includes you badass."
SM HeartBreaker
SM HeartBreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer Backburn Sat May 08, 2010 6:46 am

*Killer Backburn smirks and grabs a Gatorade out of the cooler near his locker and sits down*

Killer Backburn
Just so you know Badass, I'm beginning to not like your attitude towards us, SM gave you, gave us a good reason to try and be dominant, and recently, to me, it feels like you have your own agenda, so let me make myself very clear, if you try to screw us over at all, I will beat your ass soooooooo bad, that you will be coughing up teeth for the next year, do I make myself perfectly clear?
Killer Backburn
Killer Backburn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum