Phenomenal Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

leo whos better

3 posters

Go down

leo whos better Empty leo whos better

Post  HellBoyBen99 Sun May 09, 2010 2:33 am

*Amy Henderson knocks on leos door*

leo:

''come in''

amy :
''well leo i was thinking some of your vgms arent at the level of hellboys'
'and well i was think can you make him a vgm for me''

*amy starts playing with her hair and biting her top lip*
HellBoyBen99
HellBoyBen99

Back to top Go down

leo whos better Empty Re: leo whos better

Post  SM HeartBreaker Sun May 09, 2010 1:44 pm

i feel offended by this RP...the heartbreaker isnt up to hellboy's level

only if i was i few levels higher...*dreams*

P.S:leo continue
SM HeartBreaker
SM HeartBreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo "Kennedy" Helms Sun May 09, 2010 2:09 pm

OOC: Ben,i love your rp's...you dont rp to the guideline..but i love the storylines and your creative ways of roleplaying.

*Leo Helms stands up of his Chair and leans on his table,He hesitates for a few seconds before speaking.*

Leo Helms:
"You want Hellboyben99 to be a Vice GM?..Well that isnt going to Happen.You see Amy,I am the leader of this federation and I have to lead this guys in to wars every week,We compete for ratings on every show we do and we need to produce this season.Hellboyben99 has alot of expirence and alot of history with me and I know he has what it takes to be a Vice GM...but frankly I dont think now is the time,but I will be looking around in the up coming shows."

*Leo walks around his desk as Amy Henderson takes a step back.Leo sits on his Desk facing Amy as he continues to speak.*

Leo Helms:
"With Carter Helms quitting Wrestling,I need a new Vice Gm..so I will be watching everyone and whoever has the best In ring Skills and Microphone Skills..oh and creative skills will get the job and be the new VGM of PCW!"

*Fans cheer as Leo walks towards Amy he takes a couple of steps back,she stands in the doorway as Leo looks down on her.*

Leo Helms:
"Now go tell Ben that!"

*Amy Nods as she quickly runs out of the office and down the Hallway leaving Leo Helms Chuckling as the camera fades.*
Leo
Leo "Kennedy" Helms
Admin

https://pcwforum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum