Phenomenal Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

congratulations

2 posters

Go down

congratulations Empty congratulations

Post  Scottish Thistle Sun May 09, 2010 1:35 pm

*Thistle Storms down the hall looking for Leos office he finally finds it and opens the door .*
-
Scottish Thistle:" Ok its clear and simple but first I got to congratulations you well done but now I got one thing to ask can I get a title shot on the first week of season 2?. I will try my hardest to get tht title shot so its your call."

Last edited by Scottish Thistle on Sun May 09, 2010 2:35 pm; edited 5 times in total
Scottish Thistle
Scottish Thistle

Back to top Go down

congratulations Empty Re: congratulations

Post  Leo "Kennedy" Helms Sun May 09, 2010 2:18 pm

*Leo Helms stands up out of his Chair as he looks at Scottish Thistle,Leo walks around his desk as Scottish Thistle steps back and then squares up to Leo Helms.Leo looks side to side then steps back eventually talking to Scottish Thistle.*

Leo Helms:
"You want a title shot against the Man who hasnt lost in PCW yet? Well,here in PCW,we dont hand out title shots..People Earn them and to my knowing,you havnt done anything title worthy or even number one contender worthy..I mean you have been here since the start..how many matches have you won?...or really I should say how many matches have you had?"

*Fans have mixed reactions as Leo continues to speak.*

Leo Helms:
"Look,lets cut to buisness,You want a title shot against SGT.Deamon Worth?..You will have to earn it,so go to that ring and either win a match or do something that Will catch the worlds and more importantly my attention..Because untill you do something spectacular..You will be here week after week,getting closer to being Fired!"

*Scottish Thistle Runs his hand through his hair before storming out of Leo Helms office slamming the door behind him,Leo is left smirking.*

Leo Helms:
"Gotta love those young guys..but they have got alot to learn."

*The Camera fades showing Leo Smirking towards the door.*
Leo
Leo "Kennedy" Helms
Admin

https://pcwforum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum