Phenomenal Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bull + Pissed off = Stuffed Up Limo

3 posters

Go down

The Bull + Pissed off = Stuffed Up Limo Empty The Bull + Pissed off = Stuffed Up Limo

Post  "The Bull" Big Deano Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:04 am

*The Bull is shown walking into the parking lot. He spots FTW's limo and walks over towards it."

Big Deano:
"Of course these jackasses would rent a limo. Aw well, not my money. Time for some retribution. hahaha."

*The Bull starts swinging a crow bar at the limo, smashing mirrors, windscreens, bodywork and wheels. He then stands next to it to admire his work.*

Big Deano:
"Ahhh perfecto! Now that i have the shape, how about some colour?"

*The Bull pulls out numerous spray cans and starts painting the limo with all different pictures including a bull crushing a limo, a cartoon drawing of himself and Scottish Thistle standing victorious in the ring ans other random paintings.*

Dig Deano:
"Man....I'm one great bloody artist. FTW are gonna love this sh*t, they should pay me for this masterpiece."

*The Bull walks away from the limo. The camera moves close examining the artwork and damage done to the limo and as it goes over the roof of the limo the camera shows in big letters 'BULL WAZ HERE. DON'T MESS WITH ME.' and the camera fades.*

Last edited by "The Bull" Big Deano on Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Bull + Pissed off = Stuffed Up Limo 32-87
"The Bull" Big Deano

Back to top Go down

The Bull + Pissed off = Stuffed Up Limo Empty Re: The Bull + Pissed off = Stuffed Up Limo

Post  SM HeartBreaker Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:24 pm

Bull from a none FTW point of view, i love this RP! i let leo check it out because of the language used (his show so he knows the rules for things like mild bad language)
SM HeartBreaker
SM HeartBreaker

Back to top Go down

The Bull + Pissed off = Stuffed Up Limo Empty Re: The Bull + Pissed off = Stuffed Up Limo

Post  Leo "Kennedy" Helms Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:58 pm

nice RP..for the language can we tone it down everyone please..
If we must have language like this,have it blanked

shit = sh*t
Leo
Leo "Kennedy" Helms
Admin

https://pcwforum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down