Phenomenal Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bull Waits For FTW

4 posters

Go down

The Bull Waits For FTW Empty The Bull Waits For FTW

Post  "The Bull" Big Deano Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:25 pm

*The lights in the arena go dark blue. Shockwave by Black Tide starts playing as 'The Bull' Big Deano walks out to the ring dressed in jeans and a biker jacket. On his way to the ring he walks past the ring announcer and takes his microphone.Big Deano rolls into the ring as he begins to talk.*

Big Deano:
"Ok guys im seriously getting bored of these FTW guys. Attacking people after the match for no reason who does that. You guys sick of them too?"

*Crowd cheers*

Big Deano:
"So either a member of FTW comes down here and fights me face to face instead jumping each other from behind, or im gonna come backstage and get one of you and beat the living crap out of you."

*Crowd Cheers*

Big Deano:
"Anyone?.....Come on......Come out here and fight me.......ok you have got 10 seconds or im coming back there.....10.....9......8......7........6......5.......4......3......2......"
The Bull Waits For FTW 32-87
"The Bull" Big Deano

Back to top Go down

The Bull Waits For FTW Empty Re: The Bull Waits For FTW

Post  American BadAss Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:12 am

*American BadAss Comes from out the crowd with a microphone in his hand,he then runs into the ring and jumps toward the turnbuckle as he begins to speak*

American BadAss:
"I Don't Want to fight you bull!, Please Just Listen to me!"
American BadAss
American BadAss

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer Backburn Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:05 pm

*As American BadAass is about to talk FTW's music hits and they enter the arena followed by their usual chorus of boos*

*Killer Backburn and SM Heartbreaker both have mics in hand and are standing at the entrance ramp*

Killer Backburn
"Look here buddy, you ditched on FTW last week and we have been anxiously waiting for a response all week long, you don't answer our phone calls, you ignore our text messages, hell, you even deleted us off of facebook."

SM Heartbreaker
"Look ABA, I gave u almost all night to decide whether or not you are in FTW, so what it is? Are you with us or against us?
Killer Backburn
Killer Backburn

Back to top Go down

Post  "The Bull" Big Deano Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:18 am

Big Deano:
"Hey you two. I want to hear what American BadAss has to say. So shut up or im gonna come up there and make you shut up. got it?"

*The Bull waits for ABA to say wait he has to say*
"The Bull" Big Deano

Back to top Go down

Post  American BadAss Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:01 am

*American BadAss Tilts his head to Bull And FTW Several times*

American BadAss:
"Sorry FTW"

*American BadAss Then spears Bull and runs to Sm and backburn*

American BadAss:
"Come on guys your like my family I could never leave you and for him we'll deal with him later..."
American BadAss
American BadAss

Back to top Go down

Post  SM HeartBreaker Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:33 am

*Badass runs towards SM who walks down to the ring, straight passed a shocked and confused badass.*

SM HeartBreaker:
"Bull, i know we have bad blood and my fellow FTW members don't know which hand is right or left...well atleast badass doesnt. I propose a cease fire."

*Everyone in the arena looks shocked at SM's offer except Killer Backburn, who leaves Badass on the ramp and walks down to join SM in the ring."

SM HeartBreaker:
"So what do you say, we end this petty feud and i promise No member of FTW with lay a finger on you again....i promise, hand on heart."

*SM offers his hand out to pick the Bull up as everyone watches in anticipation."
SM HeartBreaker
SM HeartBreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  "The Bull" Big Deano Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:10 pm

*The Bull takes SM's hand and stands up. The crowd boos*

Big Deano:
"Thanks for the hand up. but....."

*Big Deano clotheslines SM. Ducks Killer's punch. Bounces off the ropes and boots Killer in the face.*

Big Deano:
"What about you BadAss, you want some?"

*Big Deano picks up SM and throws him out of the ring, then picks up Killer by the throat and chokeslams him over the ropes onto SM.*

Big Deano:
"I think you made the wrong decision BadAss but thats just me."
"The Bull" Big Deano

Back to top Go down

Post  SM HeartBreaker Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:51 pm

*FTW regroup outside the ring and huddle together as they talk and look towards Bull in the ring.*

SM HeartBreaker:
"I take that as just out of anger and vengerance as FTW have kicked your ass week after week, soo im going to give you a match tonight, against sam "spear" so take what Badass gave u earlier as a bit of advice to get ready for your match tonight."

*The Bull smiles as he looks pleased about his match tonight.*

SM HeartBreaker:
"And as a special treat, All members of FTW will be in action tonight!"

*SM looks at Badass with a smile, while helping a recovering Killer Backburn to stand.*

SM HeartBreaker:
"Even you Badass, a match against Blunted Master after your draw last week. Also when Killer gets his self back together he will be destroying one of the ...Helms'."

*Crowd instantly cheer as the name helms is mentioned.*

SM HearyBreaker:
"And the main match of the night, the one you all will be watching....the NUMBER ONE CONTENDER MATCH...for MY future undisputed title belt again james storm. How about that for a show."

*FTW slowly walk to the lockerooms in the back as they prepare for the big night ahead.*
SM HeartBreaker
SM HeartBreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down