Phenomenal Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dorim titel Match

2 posters

Go down

Dorim titel Match Empty Dorim titel Match

Post  dorim Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:22 pm

*Dorim's Theme hits the arena as fans get on their feet cheering,out steps Dorim with is Unidsputed title over his shoulder,he makes his way to the ring waving to everyone.A microphone is thrown to him as he enters the ring,he stands their from a smilling face to a angry face,he raises the microphone and talks.*

Dorim:
"You know what, I just found out that I will have to defend my title to night against a mystery opponent! I am the champ and I deserve to know who my opponent is so I can make up a plan. I start to think that Leo,our general manager whants me to lose my title. So Leo why dont you come down to this ring and tell me why you do this to me, and if you screw me I will show you why im the god of pain!"

*Dorim stands in the ring waiting for Leo,Fans start booing for dorim as he dosnt looked phased and keeps his eyes on the entrance ramp.*

Last edited by dorim on Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:36 am; edited 2 times in total
dorim
dorim

Back to top Go down

Dorim titel Match Empty Re: Dorim titel Match

Post  Leo "Kennedy" Helms Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:00 am

*Get Ready to fly by Grits hits the arena as fans get on their feet and start cheering for Carter Helms.Moments go by and Carter is no where to be seen.Suddenly fireworks and sparks go off around the titan tron and and Carter is seen walking to the ring with a microphone in hand.He stops on the ramp and begins to talk.*

Carter Helms :
"Dorim,Leo has said that no champion should know their opponents till their match..however he THEN said that he wants both you and SGT.Daemon to know your opponents.so are you ready?"

*Fans cheer as Ddorim in the ring nodding his head saying he is ready.*

Carter Helms :
"SGT.Daemon worth opponent will be Red devil444!!"

*Fans start cheering for Red Devil444,Carter nods his head and walks around in circles looking up to the fans in the rafters.*

Carter Helms :
"And dorim,your opponent will be the guy you have between twice in a row..JASON STORM!!"

*Carter smirks as Dorim starts laughting.*

Carter Helms :
"Have a good one Dorim,and good luck."

*Get ready to fly by Grits re-hits the arena as The Camera fades showing Carter Helms walking up the ramp and Dorim holding his title up to the fans.*
Leo
Leo "Kennedy" Helms
Admin

https://pcwforum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down