Phenomenal Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

title challenge

4 posters

Go down

title challenge Empty title challenge

Post  Scottish Thistle Sat May 01, 2010 4:19 pm

Scottish Thistle is seen walking down to the ring with a microphone and knuckle busters

Eddie Sanchez: "Oh No what does this guy want"

Shaun Anderson:" Hey Shut Up man unlike you I like this guy"

Scottish Thistle:"Hey all you PCW fans I would just like to say since I have been here you guys have been the source of my success and tonight just to see how much you mean to me I am hoping for a title match tonight so leo come out here and tell me wht you think
Scottish Thistle
Scottish Thistle

Back to top Go down

title challenge Empty this aint leo

Post  American BadAss Sat May 01, 2010 4:28 pm

*Hardrock Hallelujah Hits the arena as the fans go wild to see American BadAss Walking down the ramp with a microphone*

Eddie Sanchez:
"You know what i think this guy's just looking for trouble everywhere he goes..."

Shaun Anderson:
"I Totally agree Eddie..."

American BadAss:
"Scott,Scott,Scott... You Can't just demand for Leo get off your but and go get him yourself!"

*The Fans Begin To Laugh As ABA grins at Scott*

American Badass:
"And If you hit me with those dusters You wont have me to deal with you'll have FTW to deal with, and the crowd of course! Now I'm going to offer you a one in a life-time chance to become amember of FTW so pal what do you say come or dont come?"
American BadAss
American BadAss

Back to top Go down

title challenge Empty Re: title challenge

Post  Scottish Thistle Sat May 01, 2010 4:39 pm

Scottish Thistle: "Let me think about that one for a minute"

Thistle turns around then looks over his shoulder at American BadAss then does a backflip kicking AB on the skull then goes to the apron and springboards off the ropes doing a 450 splash on AB executing his famous pele kick and superman

Scottish Thistle:" YOU CAN TAKE THAT AS A NO!! "

American BadAss sees Thistles knuckle busters on the mat and picks them up and as Thistle is exiting the ring AB low blows Thistle with them

Shaun Anderson:" Oh man that has got to hurt
Scottish Thistle
Scottish Thistle

Back to top Go down

Post  American BadAss Sat May 01, 2010 4:46 pm

*American BadAss then runs to the top left turnbuckle out side of the rings and squats, as scottish thistle is getting up ABA charges at him spearing him threw the crowd barriers, Hardrock Hallelujah Re-hits the arena as ABA walks out to the locker room medics are surronding Scottish Thistle putting him on the stretcher*

Shaun Anderson:
"I Wonder if hes ok, Look at the marks across his back, That must have been one hard and jagged spear"

Eddie Sanchez:
"of Course it was This is American BadAss's Spears where talking about not barbie's!"

Shaun Anderson:
"Well You've Got A Point..."
American BadAss
American BadAss

Back to top Go down

Post  SM HeartBreaker Sat May 01, 2010 4:51 pm

*Sorry your not a winner by Enter shikari hits the titron and SM HeartBreaker enters will a huge smile on his face.*

SM HeartBreaker:
"PCW are coming to their first PPV and the HEARTBREAKER is there to take the title from dorim in a match which will be a garenteed instant classic. and you want a title shot? you been getting your ass whooped by me and my followers since the start, dream on scottish because you need to prove yourself and your place before you reach the immortality of PCW."

*The crowd boo SM as he demortalizes Scottish."
SM HeartBreaker
SM HeartBreaker

Back to top Go down

title challenge Empty Sm?

Post  American BadAss Sat May 01, 2010 4:58 pm

*American BadAss kicks Scott 5 times in the arm and takes the microhphone from eailier out of his hand and begins to speak*

American BadAss:
"Hey SM! You Think im not a winner look what I did to Scottish Thistle! So What Do You think about me now?"
American BadAss
American BadAss

Back to top Go down

Post  SM HeartBreaker Sat May 01, 2010 5:08 pm

*SM smiles at ABA who looks for SM to approve his actions as scottish lays downed in the ring.*

SM HeartBreaker:
"Badass, i must say... this is a really early birthday present by taking out a foe of FTW, but I must point out one thing...Scottish has a point, he does deserve a title shot in a way, like come on we beat him up week in and week out and the man still stands back up each week ready for revenge, so I take back what i said but add, if anyone deserves a title shot its Badass, who just took out one of the few of people standing in his way for that title shot...so I think that after the dust settles from my title winning party, i recommened you two fight it out for a number one contender match, just like I did...so I can't wait too see if it actually happens."
SM HeartBreaker
SM HeartBreaker

Back to top Go down

title challenge Empty A Match...

Post  American BadAss Sat May 01, 2010 5:15 pm

*Hardrock Hallelujah Re-hits the arena as ABA walks up the ramp and shakes hands with Sm *

American BadAss:
"Let's Go get backburn"

*ABA then walks into the locker room leaving a batterd scottish thistle*
American BadAss
American BadAss

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo "Kennedy" Helms Sun May 02, 2010 3:52 am

good rps guys..but please,everyone,remeber to add the : after you talk...".." when you talk..and eddie sanchez colour is purple and shaun anderson is orange
Leo
Leo "Kennedy" Helms
Admin

https://pcwforum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down