Phenomenal Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Challenge

Go down

The Challenge Empty The Challenge

Post  Killer Backburn Sun May 09, 2010 4:16 pm

*The Lights go out and come back on and Killer Backburn is standing in the returned GM of PCW, Leo Helms office*

Killer Backburn
Whats up Leo, seems like you heal fast,
*laughing*It seems to me like you needed an excuse to why Undertaker kicked your ass, anyway enough about you, I have a proposition to make to you, FTW didn't recieve as much camera time as we wanted so this season, I want to up our facetime and our exposure

*The fans boo as they seem to feel they hate FTW*

Killer Backburn
You see Leo, I am a member of FTW otherwise known as the Future Title Winners and I desire a title here in PCW, I've also heard that Scottish Thistle is requesting a title shot, so I'm going to make it simple, how about me, Killer Backburn vs. "The Chump" Scottish Thistle in a money in the bank ladder match that either one of us can use whenever we feel like it against whatever champion we want, so what do you have to say to that, btw, just so you know, It'll generate a ton of tickets, so what do you say?
Killer Backburn
Killer Backburn

Back to top Go down

The Challenge Empty Re: The Challenge

Post  Killer Backburn Sun May 09, 2010 4:18 pm

*Also just so you know, The plan is the winner would cash it in after one of Daemon Worth's title defenses and steal the title, sorta like when Edge did it to John Cena that first time, so yeah, it seems perfect for a group like FTW to pull off
Killer Backburn
Killer Backburn

Back to top Go down