Phenomenal Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ppv: challenge after killzone

5 posters

Go down

ppv: challenge after killzone Empty ppv: challenge after killzone

Post  Travis Jamison Thu May 06, 2010 11:51 am

*The arena fell in a dark silence as the lights starts flickering back again but this time it flickers from blue to green. The camera pans over to the crowd who are standing up as they hear "pass out" by tinnie tempah playing throughout the speakers. The crowd turns their heads to the titan tron where they see a clip of Travis Jamison's entrance movie. They erupt in great joy as they see a blue smoke comming out just outside the titan tron with Travis stepping out of the blue smoke with his shiny blue "Travis Jamison" hoodie on. He then makes his way to the ring, high fiving the crowd that are putting their hands out to him as he walks down the isle. Travis then slides underneath the botom rope of the ring. He walks to the middle of the ring, Pulls out a mic from his pocket and lifts it up to his lips as his entrance movie, music and the lightings fades away*

OORp: to be continued

Travis Jamison

Back to top Go down

ppv: challenge after killzone Empty Re: ppv: challenge after killzone

Post  Travis Jamison Thu May 06, 2010 12:07 pm

Travis:
"First thing's first, i want a match for tonight's ppv. But that's not what i'm really all here about."

*Travis pauses for a few seconds as he looks up to the crowd thinking. he then paces back and forth in the ring as he speaks.*

Travis:
"I am here to make a challenge. see at the show after killzone, i want a match against the winner of the sgt daemonsworth vs hardyboyz match..."

*Travis stops as he stands in the ring with a grin growing in his face. He raises the mic back to his lips and this time he raises his voice as he shouts to the mic.*

Travis:
"For the immortal championship!!"

*The crowd then gives a thunderous pop for Travis as Travis raises his hand up confidently and performs a taunt to the crowd.*

Travis Jamison

Back to top Go down

Post  SM HeartBreaker Thu May 06, 2010 1:05 pm

ok, travis before i add to the rp, you need to put colour on yours, green for actions and red or blue or whatever for your speak. and structure...just checkout the technique im about to use, copy the whole layout(*"<<symbols and all) minus the words (thats the part you put in Razz) and it shud be all right

*Sorry your not a winner By Enter shirkari hits the titron, and SM walks out holding his stomach in laughter.*

SM HeartBreaker:
"Ok, so you come out here asking...oh no wait, demanding a title shot for the a title which will soon be around either one of my my proteges' waist when THEY get a shot at that title after killzone. So get in line new boy and show some respect for a legend like me and my stable...FTW."

*Crowd begin to boo as SM does an imaginary belt gesture around his waist.*
SM HeartBreaker
SM HeartBreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  American BadAss Thu May 06, 2010 1:45 pm

*Suddenly, the camera aims towards the crowd as ABA comes running out and rolls into the ring hitting Travis over the head with a MORTAL Lead pipe shot, he then starts kicking at Travis and waits at the turnbuckle for him to rise he then rugby tackle hi mto the ground exicuting a VIOLENT Spear!*

American BadAss:
"Sm How come im just destroying everyone in FTW's path, because i choose to!"

*The Fans boo ABA as he smiles at Sm*
American BadAss
American BadAss

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo "Kennedy" Helms Thu May 06, 2010 2:06 pm

BadAss! Your not needed in the rp..and if you are,you dont need to go hittnig everything living thing in site,you realy need to back off hitting everyone.
Leo
Leo "Kennedy" Helms
Admin

https://pcwforum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Travis Jamison Thu May 06, 2010 2:14 pm

oorp: the only reason why there r no colors is that my laptop is fuked n i cant use my dad's comp becas he dont let me. so i jus had to use my dsi init. erm.. i wanna reply buh dunno which rp to reply to

Travis Jamison

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo "Kennedy" Helms Thu May 06, 2010 2:26 pm

just ignore Bad Ass rp
Leo
Leo "Kennedy" Helms
Admin

https://pcwforum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Travis Jamison Thu May 06, 2010 2:43 pm

*Travis then laughs at SM as SM gestures an imaginary belt around his waist. The crowd's boos suddenly stops just as SM' stops gesturing an imaginary title around his waist. Irritation grows on travis' face as he quickly picks up his mic and lunges it up to his lips.*

SM Heartbreaker:
"What the hell are you laughing at kid?"

*Travis continues laughing as SM's anger is starting to build up. Travis finally gets the hold of his laughter and lifts the mic up to his lips, starting to speak up to SM*

Travis Jamison

Back to top Go down

Post  Travis Jamison Thu May 06, 2010 4:01 pm

Travis:
"Alright, first thing's first, your still on that stupid dream of yours that you and your group of loonatics will come out at the show after killzone as champions."

*Travis giggles as SM does another imaginary championship gesture around his waist. Travis then turns his attention to the crowd as if he's speaking to them but SM heartbreaker tries to listen on what Travis has to say.*

Travis:
"Well firstly, lets examine on the members of your loonatic crew: Firstly, we got the american JACKass. The western moron that can only take out people by hitting them from behind."

*The crowd laughs as Travis starts pacing back and forth in the ring. before he speaks, he looks up to the crowd laughing then looks back down as he speaks again.*

Travis:
"Now, our second FTW member is killer backburn. He's big, strong but erm... a bit of a bulky coward if you ask me. This guy still have to make pathetic excuses to carter helms on why he cant fight him in a last man standing match."

*The crowd laughs again but Travis quickly interrupts them causing them to stop laughing.*

Travis:
"But, But, guess who's the worst one of all."

*Travis then grins as he turns his head back to SM heartbreaker. who is looking at Travis with intense anger.*

Travis:
"The biggest joker of them all. The man who walks up to the ring and talks about how his loonatic groupie will win all of PCW's title but we all know that this guy is talking crap because he can't even come out tongiht and look at dorim face to face."

*SM heartbreaker gets even more angrier as the crowd cheers for travis.*

Travis:
"So overall, jackass pluss coward pluss joker equals to a group of losers."

Travis Jamison

Back to top Go down

Post  SM HeartBreaker Fri May 07, 2010 10:15 am

its fine travis now that you have told me that, i will do the colouring for you specially Cool

*SM runs towards the ring and quickly slides under the ropes, jumping up to greet Travis, who stands perfectly still unmoved by SM who goes head to head with Travis. SM squeezes the microphone next to his mouth.*

SM HeartBreaker:
"Lets get one thing straight, its not a dream...its a reality, FTW will be come the most feared and jealous of stable of all time, And you...you come here disrespecting us?! I dunno if you stupid or brave but I like it."

*crowd shout *what* in disbelief as SM turns away and walks around the ring with a smile on his face.*

SM HeartBreaker:
"by the way, Im a dreamer not a joker, thats Badass' job. And I will be looking at Dorim face to face....as i take the UNDISPUTED title from him in a match that will be an instant classic."

*SM looks at Travis with a smile on his face on the side of his face.*

SM HeartBreaker:
"You just came to PCW as a fresh cut babyface who thinks its his destiny to win titles and fans over...reality, its nothing like that. You remind me of myself once upon a time, out to make the fans love him, breakhearts...yeah you know the rest, but they turn their back on you as soon as you become the best, the minute your on top of the world as champion. you can't have it both ways."

*crowd begin to boo at SM as he laughs the boos off, suddenly starting a *travis* chant.*

SM HeartBreaker:
"I heard them chant names before, scottish, bull, helms...all of them have not been a match against FTW, we are taking over and now that leo is away hiding because of a injury, we are unstoppable, most powerful force to in PCW and soon to crown me the UNDISPUTED king of the future."

*SM turn and poses to the crowd as a flood of boos hit the arena.*

SM HeartBreaker:
"So what im getting on to is this, that loser group you called us is actually the future title winners, the most dominate stable in the regionals...and we have one space left. As they say, three is a crowd, four is a riot...This is a one time offer and i only offer it to the very best, the best there ever will be. which is you travis....you choose, the cheers of the fans or the gold around your waist. You can't choose both."

*SM drops the mic as he is about to hand travis the mic and walks away up the ramp traunting to the crowd as he leaves.*

that my friend is a formal invite to join FTW...reject or accept im still going to sort out all your RPs as your a good up and coming RP Razz keep them coming
SM HeartBreaker
SM HeartBreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Travis Jamison Fri May 07, 2010 11:39 am

Oorp: thnx n also i dnt want to join ftw because i want to stay face as i played heel b4 in my old account as a wrestler which many Pcw originals here know as NERO BANK$.

*Travis looks up to the crowd grinning as SM's offer to join FTW is flooding through his mind trying to think whether he's going to accept it or not. He then looks back to SM who is inches away from the entrance curtains. He then quickly lifts up his mic to his lips and shouts to him,giving him his answer.*

Travis:"Hey SM Heartbreaker!"

*SM Heartbreaker turns around as he listens to what Travis has to say.*

Travis:"Do i want to be a champion?"

*Travis looks up to the crowd with a huge grin on his face. He then looks back at SM and speaks*

Travis:"Yes!!"

*The crowd then starts booing at Travis as a grin then fades in SM heartbreaker's face. Travis grins back as he speaks again.*

Travis:"But hold on, hold on."

*The crowd then stops as they listen to what Travis has to say.*

Travis:"Do i want to be a fool?"

*Travis pauses as his grin transforms into a serious look on his face.*

Travis:"No!! Do i want to be a joker?... No!"

*The crowd then begins to start cheering for Travis as SM's grin starts to slowly fade away.*

Travis:"Do i want to be a loonatic?"

*Travis lifts the mic up to the crowd as they reply "No!".

oorp: sori have to write continuation of rp in different post

Travis Jamison

Back to top Go down

Post  Travis Jamison Fri May 07, 2010 11:54 am

*SM's grin continues to slowly fade away as Travis grins back to him with the crowd giving Travis a massive pop.*

Travis:"Do i want to be like this man in the ring in 5 years time?"

*Travis lifts the mic back up to the crowd who replies "No!" SM's grin finally fades away as he look up to Travis listening to him.*

Travis:"And so Do I want to join FTW?"

*Travis then lifts the mic up to the crowd and quickly brings it back to his lips and answers his question with the crowd saying it with him as he reveals his decision.*

Travis:"No!!"

*"Pass out" by tinnie tempah blasts throughout the arena again as Travis looks up to SM who is looking at him with a threatening look on his face. and the camera fades away with Travis looking up to SM smilling as the crowd cheers for him and SM still staring at Travis with a threatening look on his face.*

Travis Jamison

Back to top Go down

Post  SM HeartBreaker Fri May 07, 2010 7:44 pm

I had a bad feeling you wanted to stay face Razz...meh i think its better you stay face...most the fed is heel and only person i remember getting cheered is Leo Razz
SM HeartBreaker
SM HeartBreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Travis Jamison Sat May 08, 2010 5:19 am

Lol true its gd to have a balance of heels and faces and also i think it is gd for me to have this feud against you lot.

you know what i just got an idea. See, this rp is just the start of my feud with ftw, i understand ftw is also having a feud with bull n scotish but i think me having a mini feud with ftw may not be a problem.

Here is my plan:

see at killzone, i challenged the winnner and immortal champion to a match after the ppv. I was thinking that at my match:

-if i win i get the title and maybe feud with ftw as they are targeting my gold.

-if i lose, the vgms could try n edit the last part of the match. FTW will interfere during the match costing me to win the title

Travis Jamison

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer Backburn Sat May 08, 2010 6:43 am

i want your belt..., jk
Killer Backburn
Killer Backburn

Back to top Go down

Post  SM HeartBreaker Sun May 09, 2010 1:54 pm

travis, i know your gettin a shot at the title for sure. you will fit in the feud as i know badass is next in line for the title so that can start the feud (however badass is thinking of leaving ftw so that may not go ahead) and if you do lose, i can edit the FTW interference (im a vgm Very Happy )
SM HeartBreaker
SM HeartBreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Travis Jamison Tue May 11, 2010 10:48 am

i think i'll just abort the feud then

Travis Jamison

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down